Overview and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the HR/Accounting Specialist is to assist with the administration of human resources duties, as well as provide accounting support in the areas of daily accounting processes and month end closing.
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing forms and reports, posting job positions, recruitment, processing applications, and verifying employment.
- Track and manage employee annual review process.
- Review, process and verify new hire information for employees.
- Assist in managing and updating employee policies, including employee handbook.
- Update existing job descriptions and partner with department heads in the creation of new job descriptions
- Manage and maintain employee record files as required.
- Prepare and process invoices related to payroll and benefits.
- Coordinate the administering of the annual open enrollment of employee benefit programs
- Create and maintains master HR schedule calendar for implementation dates
- Record financial transactions, maintain accounting records, and prepare reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of month end closing by compiling information from financial records.
- Manage accounts payable vouchers for wholly owned subsidiary.
- Record journal entries.
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial schedules and reconcile to financial reporting.
- Provide overall assistance and research support to HR and Finance on benefit policies, programs, and procedures.
- BA/BS degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience required.
• 2+ years working in human resources and/or accounting fields.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Able to maintain interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
• Exemplify a high attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment.
We welcome you to contact us to submit your resume and inquire about any current open positions. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.