Job Description: Serve as the primary liaison between the customer and Kable Product & Packaging Services. Lead the on-boarding process with new customers, coordinating the implementation between the Kable operations team and the customer. Monitor the work flow on the customer’s products and programs, ensuring that Kable not only meets the contractual obligations, but exceeds their expectations for performance. Responds to customer concerns and leads the process through final resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the central point of contact to the customer and primary liaison for communications between Kable and the customer.
- Coordinate the on-boarding process of new customers by creating the implementation time line in cooperation with field sales and Kable operations.
- Serve as the mediator of contract and Statement of Work (SOW) adherence.
- Coordinates priority request processing on behalf of the customer.
- Informs clients of available services and offers suggestions for add on services.
- Participates in meetings and/or tours whenever a client visits Kable
- Respond to customer concerns regarding our services by clarifying the issue being reported; work with operations team to determine the root cause of the issue; determine the best resolution and ensure that it is handled expediently. Communicate that information back to the customer in a timely fashion.
- Keep direct supervisor apprised of any customer issues and informed regarding the progress towards resolution.
- Prepare product or service reports as required by Kable or the customer.
- Ensure that proper billing is completed for each month’s activities in accordance with the contract.
- Prepare a quarterly review
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, or relevant customer service experience.
Bachelor’s degree, and three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We require face masks to be worn throughout our facility. We practice social distancing, provide hand sanitizer and remind employees to wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds and to cough or sneeze into the bend of their elbow.